Monday, December 25, 2006

Twas the Night Before Christmas

I took a photography class one summer while I was in college and one of the many wise things my professor said was that if you're lucky, you'll get one good photo in a roll. This was one reason why he said it was important to take a picture every day - I think the idea was producing many, many bad pictures is the only way to get a really respectable quantity of decent ones.

If I had to pick one picture from this evening, and toss the rest, it would without a doubt be this one:




I don't really understand teenage boys, blood relatives or not, but this photo is delightful. A seething blur of incomprehensible violence - and Sean's crystal clear expression of utter horror.
I hear ya, man. I really do.

For the rest of the photos, check out my flickr account.

No comments: